Thursday, November 15, 2012

Title: Portrait of Kenz
 
Date taken: 10/27/2012
 
Camera: Nikon CoolPix P510

Shutter speed: 1/30 sec
 
F-stop: f/4.7
 
ISO: 800

Focal length: 10.7mm

Tripod: no

Objective: This is Kenz. Kenz has a very strong personality and that is something that I wanted to show through my portrait of her. Believe it or not, this photo is only an increase in contrast. Nothing else was altered or touched in this picture. It was halloween and she wanted pictures of her costume before she went to work, so we went outside and utilized the perfect lighting that was happeing along with this very worn, but appealing fence. I guess you could call this photo a happy accident. After playing with the ISO on my camera, 800 seemed to give me the perfect light intake needed for this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment